Transportation Services strives to provide consistent access and parking for our business partners.  Outside vendors who routinely park on campus to perform services or to deliver/pick-up materials may purchase a long-term Vendor permit at the Parking Services office. Daily Vendor permits may be purchased at the information kiosks. Payments can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Vendor permits are not generally made available to UC employees or students.

Before arriving on campus for deliveries or to perform service work, please contact Transportation Services at (951) 827-8277 so you have a plan for access and parking.

  • Deliveries

    Those making campus deliveries should temporarily park in the Loading Zones located at the docks associated with campus buildings. These spaces have a 20-minute time restriction and are only meant for loading/unloading.

    Vehicles using these spaces must be in a marked, commercial delivery vehicle such as a package truck or freight truck. Vehicles typically used as private vehicles, such as a passenger car or pick-up truck, must purchase a vendor or delivery permit from the information kiosk before using a delivery space. 

  • Sales Calls/Meetings/Small Item Delivery

    All vehicles parked on campus require a parking permit.   Short-term hourly parking is available in various lots around the campus and can be paid for at the Self-Service machines or by using Parkmobile.  Daily, Weekly, and Monthly permits can also be purchased at the Parking Services building on weekdays between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.

  • Construction Parking

    Contractors, equipment installers, and maintenance professionals providing service on the campus should arrange for parking and access with their University representative. Most projects have a Facilities Services or Planning, Design, and Construction project manager assigned to the project. Transportation and Parking Services will work with Project Managers and their contractors to arrange for access to available parking permits and spaces to support the projects. The cost of parking permits should be resolved between the Project manager and the contractor before engaging with Transportation and Parking Services staff.

    Parking and access for a larger project should be finalized by June 1 for the year the project begins.

Where Can I Park?

Vendor permits are valid in Service Vehicle spaces for up to 2 hours. 

Vendor permits are also valid in all non-reserved Red, Blue, Gold, Residence Hall, Campus Apartment and Oban Family Housing spaces.

Vendor permits are NOT valid in pay-by-space, disabled, medical or any specially marked stall.

Rates Effective 7/1/2022


Inner Campus and Gate Access

Inner campus access is limited and requires authorization from Transportation Services.  The information kiosks will provide a one-time gate access pass for your convenience.  A valid UCR Parking Permit is required.  If you do not have a permit, you will be required to purchase one.